Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Prelude

So I thought to myself, what self-respecting geek in this day and age doesn't have their own blog? Why, it's precisely the self-respecting geek that doesn't have a blog. Come now, cynical voice in my head, there are plenty of respectable blogs out there; we can't condemn all news shows just because of Fox News, can we?

And that's how I'd like to set the tone for this blog, schizophrenia. In the spirit of open source, I'd like this to be a place where I share tips, tricks and snippets of code that others might find useful. Much of my work these days is in Salesforce, so much of my ranting will be on that topic, but I've also just adopted a bouncing baby network so I'll be getting into that as well. Actually, it's more of a coughing, hacking old man of a network, but in either case, it needs a lot of attention, TLC and diapers.

Enjoy and let me know what's useful, what's not and what you'd like to see more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment