Friday, November 21, 2008

CEO wins Appy Award at Dreamforce 2008

So it occurs to me that I shouldn't be so humble and should announce the fact that my organization, Center for Employment Opportunities, received the "Power of Us" Appy award at Dreamforce 2008, the annual Salesforce conference. Having done the bulk of the customization in Salesforce for CEO, this was a proud moment for myself, and it was great getting some recognition for the organization as well. CEO is just starting to provide Salesforce consulting services so recognition from Salesforce that we've created a best-in-class solution goes a long way in proving to our potential clients that we have the skills and experience to help them.

For my die-hard fans, you can watch the Appy award presentation here, it's about 23 minutes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment